- American College of Rheumatology
- Air Force Aid Society
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Kansas Masonic Foundation
- School District of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- GBS-CIDP Foundation International
- Epilepsy Foundation of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Epilepsy Foundation of Delaware
- Gaudenzia, Inc.
- Seabrook House
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Mendelssohn Club of Philadelphia
- The Rock School of Dance
- Leah Stein Dance Company
- The Pennsylvania Ballet
- The New York Choral Society
- University of Pennsylvania
- The Wistar Institute
- Swarthmore College
- Dickinson College
- Delaware Valley University
- Susquehanna University
- Manor College
- Soroptimist International of the Americas
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Extraordinary Lutheran Ministries
- Broad Street Ministry
- Maryland & Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Association
- Providence Animal Center
- Public Justice
- Community Legal Services
- Project HOME
- Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge
- The Philadelphia Award
- Maccabi USA
- The United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania
No Client Too Big or Too Small...
What others say about us
Rich and his team captured the essence of our project on day 1. He worked closely with my team and the college leadership to blend his expertise with our knowledge of the college and the product we wanted to produce. Our experience with Tolsma Productions was first rate, and I recommend them highly.
Rich Tolsma Productions understands nonprofits – from story telling, to outcomes, to donors and sponsors. They will deliver a compelling product that will captivate your target audience… and win awards!
Rich and his team focused on understanding the mission and needs of our agency and were able to help us creatively and effectively communicate our message through numerous videos over the years.
I’ve been working with Rich and his team for several years. They are adept at taking footage from one shoot and creating multiple videos for multiple platforms, which helps me create cost-efficiencies with everything I shoot. The Tolsma team also project manages extremely well under tight deadlines—and they’re always a pleasure to work with.